Monday 28 November 2016

Our unplanned trip

In this my world I am going to write what did two weeks ago.
Me and some of my fiends weren't sure what to do on saturday so I decided to do some investigation, and I found this nice skatepark in Celrà.
I told my friends and they all seemed to like the idea so we got a train from Figueres to Celrà at 12:30. We got off the train half an hour later, and we realised the skatepark was nearly 20 minutes away. In the end we got there, and luckilythere was nobody there. It was really hot, but we were al enjoying it so we stayed a bit longer.
Around 3:00 O'clock we went to go and find a supermarket, and we found one, and it was huge.
Between all of us we bought 5 mini baguettes, some ham and some cheese. A part from thatI bought a brick of tropical juice which was really nice.
After our shopping experience we headed back to the skatepark for our last session before dark. We made our way back to the train station 30 minutes early incase we got lost, luckily we didn't and then we got the train back to Figueres.

1st term my world...2

No comments:

Post a Comment