Monday 14 November 2016

multiple intelligence test


Linguistic

17%
Logical-Mathematical

38%
Visual-Spatial

42%
Intrapersonal

44%
Interpersonal

25%
Musical

31%
Bodily-Kinesthetic

33%
Naturalistic
58%  

























My highest intelligence is the naturalistic one probably because of my love for animals. My lowest intelligence is the linguistic one because of my lack of vocabulary in Spanish and Catalan. Jobs that would be right for me would be anything to do animals like zookeeper, pet rescuer, wildlife rehabilitator, zoologist, animal cruelty investigator and a park naturalist. What I could never be is a teacher in languages.      My intrepersonal intelligence is correct because I prefer having things done my way and I like doing things on my own, my musical intelligence is also correct because I like listening to music and like playing it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment