Friday 9 June 2017

bye bye eso

 ESO has been a hell of a  four years , I have had many ups and downs but I've loved it from start to finish.
I have known people through out ESO and I have definetely made a lot more.
First o ESO was a whole new experience and it was brilliant then came second and it was really easy one of the easiest went straight through.
Then came 3rd of ESO probably one of the hardest because some of my best teachers dont do third and it was a big problem in some subjects. Especially spanish and history.
Now I'ts 4th of eso and I'ts been hard but briliant the whole way and I hope to pass and find something I like to do for the rest of my life.

English has been diferent this year because we have done many diferent activities including the blog even though it has been hard to have evreything updated on there.
Most of the grammar work has been really easy for me because I'm English.....obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment